Paraplanner Vacancy (Hybrid)
We require exceptional people to be part of our team and currently have the opportunity for a Paraplanner to join our team in Glasgow to support the Financial Planners through the efficient management and administration of client recommendations and the review process.
This varied hybrid role will involve:
- Preparing and maintaining client files
- Preparing and Implementing recommendations
- Act as the main point of contact and deal effectively with queries from other parties
- Attend client meetings with planners, as and when required
- Understand and review client financial information effectively
- Assist with the writing of financial planning reports
- Identify template report changes
- Project work as required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Experience working in a financial services environment, Ideally part DipPFS qualified, but not essential.
- Maintain a strong professional relationship with colleagues to ensure an effective and positive working environment
- Maintain a relevant level of CPD
- Benefit Hub – Discount Platform
- Career Advancement Programme
- Charity Day
- Cycle to Work Scheme, Season Ticket Loans
- Competitive holiday entitlement increasing after 5 years’ service including your birthday off.
- Competitive salary
- Critical Illness Cover
- Electric Vehicles by salary exchange
- Enhanced Family Friendly Policy
- Generous Training & Development support and financial assistance
- Group Income Protection
- Group Life Assurance
- Pension – Automatically enrolled into our Workplace Pension after completion of 3 months of service with a 4% Employer Contribution and 4% Employee Contribution with the option of an employer-funded contribution of up to 5% of salary.
- Private Medical Insurance
HOW TO APPLY
A competitive remuneration package is available to the successful candidate interested in being part of our team in our fast-paced and friendly environment, who share our values of being approachable, collaborative, and dedicated. Loch Fyne Financial is now part of The Financial Planning Group and interested applicants should apply by sending a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to recruiting and developing a diverse team, inclusive of race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, and disability. If you have requirements in relation to accessibility or mobility, let us know in advance and we will do our best to support you during the recruitment process and any subsequent employment or placement with us.